Tuesday, October 30, 2007

EASY LIFE

For a week i haven't phone my family in Philippines.I felt missing them so much.Mostly that i am sick and i felt the emptiness that i realy didn't felt before.When i was with my parents mostly if i am sick i knew that my mama or papa are always there to take care of me.But now i am married i do know my husband will take care of me.But the problem he also got sick too .Now that i am feeling OK.I bought a phone card through net.Since i don't have time to go to Paris to buy so i rather to do it through net.For almost 2 years buying through net i felt more secure.In fact i was told a friend that she did buy her card through net.So i had decided the same way.Rather than paying tickets for a train which is now expensive. Paris is one of the most beautiful city in the world which means more tourist will come to visit.Most interesting is that everywhere i used automatic machine to pay.Sometimes i think this it real wonderful idea.Timeless.Well if i have just small time to go out during weekdays i will enjoy it.But i only have during Sundays which is my roller day and everything was close.So bad though since i realy love to do shopping.
While i was on the phone with my sister we talked a lot of things like where we will go for vacation.Last year i didn't enjoy too much my vacation since i solve first our major problems.Now everything are OK we are happy to have plans.On where and when we can go.I told my family that perhaps i will bring them to Singapore for 5 days.Since i will stop to Singapore.It is my Dom's idea to bring my parents with me.At least they experience vacation in real.Which is now i am hoping that everything will be ok.Hoping that now a days my family and of course me family (me and my husband) will not encounter big problems in future so that we could spend our vacation all together!

1 comment:

Noreen said...

wow! That's a lot of toys!!!!

-Noreen
www.maarte.net