Monday, October 15, 2007

FAMILY

I miss my family in philippines today so i bought a phone card though net.Almost whole afternoon we had talked(my mama)we shared the memories that we had during my last vacation last feb.2007.And i hope that i can visit them again next year.As we had agreed me and dom that perhaps we will visit them again and spend more time with my family and i prefer to take my vacation around in the month of fev or beginning of march so that every body are stayed in home.No work for my sister and my brother and no class for my youngest bro of course my parents can cancel thier appointments.I realy miss them.It is very strange though i already live here in france still there is something missing.Perhaps not like in philippines that our family will always be there to help us.We share laughter,tears,and problems.

1 comment:

lira said...

parehas ta jan..gimingawan sab. mga duha na mi ka-semana wa kaistorya sa YM. nabusy man silang tanan oi...