Thursday, October 25, 2007

tag by Françine

Our Better Half Tag
Sarah ganda, tagged me this very interesting meme. I found it interesting because it makes me recall my love story and the wonderful moments I had with my husband while we were still bf and gf. Thanks ganda for this tag.
This tag is simple. If you feel comfortable and your better half does too, you can post a picture of him in your blog ( but if not a description will do). May it be a baby picture anything that you like with the following:
1. First name: if he doesn’t like his name plastered all over the internet, a pet name will do.2. How and where did you meet?3. Characteristics4. Your plans 20 to 30 years from now.

1. I didn't have pet name to my husband i always call him dom.

2. We met through net while i was working as computer assitant in an internet café.First he sent me email then as i had already so many chatmate.At the time i recieved his email i said to myself not again!Then my co worker make fun of me.He said i will get married through net.So after reading dom's email i am realy not serious and it is like thunder that just after few minutes.Voila!He answered me and told that he is online and he likes to chat with me.So after exchanging words we seetled a day and a hour that i am available.It was funny when the first time he phoned me because i thought of somebody else.So and i just realized that it is dominique not the other guy.lol!Then a very long story!!!

3.He is very open minded,always think a positive answer,kind of course and understanding.He always give a time for me to enjoy with my friends and family.Sometimes as normal person he have his negative character much more if he is tired.He is moddy.

4. WE JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY.AND ENJOY LIFE!!!GIVE MORE LOVE TO OUR ONE AND ONLY SON!!


Now i would like to pass this to marie

No comments: