Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yesterday

Yester at 2 pm me and my auntie went to the airport to picked up the babysitter of my sister in law.He is a colombien.We thought we are late but in fact were just in time.The plane just arrive and the time to pick his laugage and pass to the custom takes 1 hour.So while we waited in front of the arrival area were both wondering how we recognize this guy though we didn't know his physical appearance.So what i told to my auntie that she should waited infront door and if this guy is alone it is the one .I can't stay beside because virgile ran around the airport i need to watched him.Then suddenly i noticed my auntie asked the name every person who went out she realy make me laughed.Then she found him.We went back home.It is so tiresome while were in the train to back to our house it takes 1 hours.Virgile was realy bored and me too.We arrived home at 8 pm.Dominique picked us in Massy then from there we went back home by car.

No comments: