Tuesday, November 13, 2007

genius Son













We had a little fun with my son while waiting for his father.We played in his private game place in our house.And then i saw my reading glasses and he was very curious about it so he grab it to me and then he ran around the house while wearing my glasses funny isn't he?hmm what could i say?Future harry potter ;-).He was realy happy though i am sure he was wondering for his vision.But i didn't let him wear long otherwise it will affect on his eyes.I just have time to took some photos of our foolish games.




This are all his toys books etc.It can't fit to my camera.They are still behind me so after his siesta it is here we spent most of our time.These are gifts from his godmother,grandparents and of course to us. But most are from his godmother.













No comments: