Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tagged by Amy

I was tagged by my friend Amy;-) thank you!!

5Things found in my bag!

1.Wallet
2.Cellphone
3.Bluetooth
4.Tissue
5.Lipbamp


5Things found in my wallet

1.Card de residence
2.Credit card
3.Vital
4.Family photo
5.Money

5Things found in our room

1.Tv
2.Dvd player
3.Cadre photo
4.Playstation 2 &3,Vetch(for virgile)
5.Armoire

5Things i've always wanted to do

1.To learn how to cook
2.To have a job
3.To be more fluent in french(written and oral)
4.To lose my weight lol!!!
5.To build our vacation house in ph

5Things i'm currently into

1.To pass my french driving license
2.To update my blog
3.To master my rollerblade
4.Phone to my family in philippines if they have finish there own house that i had started to build for them.
5.Crazy watching any films


Now i am tagging Françine,Marie,Jackie,Ana,Darlene

No comments: