Monday, December 31, 2007
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
This are all the gifts!!Pere noel already passing by and we help him to put the gift:-)
Friday, December 21, 2007
This one is in Galaries La fayette it is very beautiful in real normally they put artificail snow but i was too late when i took picture but it is really magical.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Monday, December 17, 2007
Today i arranged our guest room since my inlaws where coming to celebrate christmas in our place.I was just surprised my box of bags where i kept them.My husband said oh la la les sacs de madame.But he is happy for me because he knows that it is nothing compare to his dvds.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
Thursday, December 13, 2007
I am thankful to received a thankful tag from Lazarus.
Here it goes:
List 10 things that you are thankful for.2007
For so many good happens in our family this 2007 which it is very difficult to choose which one is the best thing happen for this year
1.A surprise gift for my ph family.I am thankful to my husband that everything happen to me or my family in philippines he always there to comfort me.I know that he do his best for us and i know the he do his best to support my family in philippines.
2.New confort for my family in philippines.I am thankful to build their confort since they were kicked out by their landlord.I start constructing their small confort place then i let them finish if they have enough money though i can't give them all since i already help them for the lot and for the small part of the house.I am not strict yet i want to let them see that i also need their support for themselves.Me and my husband already help a little but it is not mean the we stop helping still if their is emergency happen they know we are always there for them.
3. Ebusiness. Happy to continue my ebusiness it helps a little.And now start little business and hoping very thing will be ok!
4.New cellphone.I do have cellphone but this year my husband bought me new one.I am happy to have it the good things are he also bought the accessories as like Sony Erickson Deck Stand Speakers and his blue tooth.
5. For my husband's job. i am thankful that he was promoted as a manager in his job.I am happy because now he travel less than before and i prefer to be with that thinking so many things if he travel.
6. New Sport.Just this year i started my new sport like roller blade.Yup still courageous to do this sport even I've got an accident.Well why stop if i am very motivated lol.
7.New lancel bags.I love so much bags.I don't care if it is branded or not as long as it looks nice but this year i didn't notice that i bought 4 pieces of lancel bags different models.
8.Blogging,As we do know that i start my blog well hoping to earn online.It helps me also to update my profile and let my family read and hear how i am now.
9.Friends.Some friends is just like a wind they come and go.But i am happy to have a special friend this year and hope we will be more happier next year.For my new friends don't hesitate to email me so that you know me more.
10.The last is last vacation in php.I am very happy to stayed my family during my vacation in php.I stayed 1 month but it is too short for us and i already missed them so much.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Monday, December 10, 2007
See na genius man kalit ang result hahahah so karun imo napod lucille.
Now, i give this tag to a fellow blogger lucille.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Friday, December 7, 2007
1.To have good health
3.More courage to face any future trials in our relation
4.Be more motivated to learn how to cook
5.Give love to our son as much as we had given to him now.
6.More patient for household cleaning
7.To obtain my driving license
8.Always not to forget to say thank you to whom that i think spent time for us.
9.More friendly and less shy
10.More creative of everything
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Today i need do so much i tried to paint our toilet but i guess i am not professional that i put painting everywhere.My husband told me that he will be the one to do it since i am already occupied with our son.Yup we change the color of our toilet before it is wall paper now we decided to paint.
Plasma vs LCD
The ADVANTAGES of Plasma over LCD are:
1. Larger screen size availability.
2. Better contrast ratio and ability to render deeper blacks.
3. Better color accuracy and saturation.
4. Better motion tracking (little or no motion lag in fast moving images).
The DISADVANTAGES of Plasma vs LCD include:
1. Plasma TVs are more susceptible to burn-in of static images.
2. Plasma TVs generate more heat than LCDs, due to the need to light of phosphors to create the images.
3. Does not perform as well at higher altitudes.
4. Shorter display life span (about 30,000 hours or 8 hrs of viewing a day for 9 years) than LCD. However, screen life span is improving to as high as 60,000 hours. due to technology improvements.
LCD television ADVANTAGES over Plasma include:
1. No burn-in of static images.
2. Cooler running temperature.
3. No high altitude use issues.
4. Increased image brightness over Plasma.
5. Longer display life (about 60,000 hours - at which time all you may need to do is replace the light source, not the entire set). This can vary according other environmental and use factors.
6. Lighter weight (when comparing same screen sizes) than Plasma counterparts.
DISADVANTAGES of LCD vs Plasma televisions include:
1. Lower contrast ratio, not as good rendering deep blacks.
2. Not as good at tracking motion (fast moving objects may exhibit lag artifacts) - However, this is improving.
3. Not as common in large screen sizes above 42-inches as Plasma. However, the number is growing fast, with some LCD sets having a screen size as large as 65-inches now available to the general public.
4. Although LCD televisions do not suffer from burn-in susceptibility, it is possible that individual pixels on an LCD televisions can burn out, causing small, visible, black or white dots to appear on the screen. Individual pixels cannot be repaired, the whole screen would need to be replaced at that point, if the individual pixel burnout becomes annoying to you.
5. LCD televisions are typically more expensive than equivalent-sized Plasma televisions (although this is changing), especially when comparing EDTV Plasmas to HDTV-LCD Televisions.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Voila our simple but full of love Christmas tree lol.Well i say full of love because we realy help decorating this our Christmas tree and ever since it is the first Christmas tree that our son help and we realy see how happy he is.Hope that it would be the same for our Christmas's eve.As tradition we will celebrate the Christmas eve with my in laws but this time we are not sure if we will celebrate it in our house of in my inlaws house.Last year we celebrated in my sister in law's house.We are very happy lots of gift for children of course i received a wonderful gift from my in laws and one of my husband's gift is an orchid flower.
When dom arrive home virgile and me were very happy to see that he brought a real christmas tree so i took a scissors to unwrap the christmass tree while our son is so much excited to that he want to help me.Check the first photo.
Fourth photo is the serious virgile decorating his Christmas tree.While we enjoy taking pictures of him he don't care how busy we are all he wants to do is putting his ornaments.
Bravo virgile!!!He is very happy putting his first mistletoe.Even his papa is happy.Since virgile can't reach the top so his papa carry him and let him put this mistletoe.Now we will continue decorating the christmas tree.But i put virgile to his room is it is a little bit late and he has school tomorrow.He will be just surprise that our christmass is finish tomorrow.