Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Change template

For so many times that i had change my template now i feel comfortable for this latest template that i had found.I am realy grateful for my friend who help me for the ideas on how changing the template.Now each time i saw latest template i am tempted to change yet i should focus on one template it is tiresome to update everything and to check the other widgets that i had deleted.Hope that it is more easier for my reader's to read my blog in this new template of mine.I hope that it is not difficult to read and more comfortable for them to view my photos and videos.I am thankful that there is still other site that offers free template it is realy helpful for those who still trying to improve their blog.If you think that i need to improve something don't hesitate to send me message in my shout box.For me it is not bad if you think it can improve my blog:-)

No comments: