Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gifts

I am thinking what would be the best gift for my son.He already had a lots of toys.Books is worst so many that i don't even know where to put them.My husband already knew what he will give to his son but me i really don't have no idea.I know it is strange but i told my husband now i am thinking to give him something that can help our son in the future and he agree on it.So i hope it is ok to give this kind of gift for him.I will not mention it here since it is still not Christmas yet.For my husband i already bought some and i hope he will be happy to received it since one of my gifts that i ordered he already open and used it grrr.He didn't wait until Christmas.Anyhow hope that this coming Christmas it will be joyful.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Dont worry you are not alone in this delemma. For me, books are not bad, c'est un outil pour apprendre. C'et tu veut qu'il devien cultiver donc, a book is the best gift you can give. Let me tell you a secret: I was so frustrated during my childhood days, because the only books my mother bought was those the school requires. How I wish I had those chidren books.