Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy birthday papa

***This photo took last march 2007***c u this march Grandpa:-)

It's my father's birthday.I am happy though i don't have any gift to him he just told me when i phoned to greet him that being happy and be kind to my husband is all he need.I am so much proud to my family that they never change they still the same parents that i've known since i had remembered.My father is so happy on the phone he laughed make jokes of me and he said he still young and cute!;-) i love my family so much...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.pregnancyaid.in
Excess estrogen is free radical generating, inflammatory, fibrosis-forming and carcinogenic. There are also certain foods you should avoid such as: fruits like berries, pineapple, and melon; vegetables like onions, squash, and broccoli; and, eating too much red meat.