Saturday, January 19, 2008

Romance

Life is beautiful much more you have lots of love.I remember the first time when me and my husband meet.I can't help remembering those days that everyday he sent me loving letters and it makes me so much happy.No matter how far we are but still we feel that were so near to each other.Remembering our romantic precious moments makes me feel always excited much more the very first time he sent me flowers i feel like heaven.My husband have so many romantic ideas as like as during valentine last year.He cooked special food and we drink champagne and just after our dinner he played the music Something stupid and he ask me to dance with him.Oh dear!We are so much happy that we exchange the words iloveyou.I am happy because even now were married he is more romantic than before.

No comments: