Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Smorty

I was very happy today that my blog was accepted by smorty.It is one of my way on get paid for blogging.Surprise isn't it?Yup it is what i do most of the times on how to earn online.After for almost 2 months waiting an approval and now at last i have it.I am very much courageous to do any post much more now i know i can earn.In smorty it is very easy if your a blogger you just sign in and earn while doing blog.So be one of us to get paid to blog.Smorty is one of the biggest blog advertising and helps advertiser to promote advertise on blogs.Many of us now doing blog for money.Easy way to earn you just need to write your opinion then earn.Could you imagine how easy?! no need to think an any idea or any topic that you need to write.I was just so happy that now i have good a reason to use computer and be motivated of any opinion that i can write to earn.One of my friend earned a thousand of dollars doing posting.She said you just need to spend time doing posting and you will never regret after you recieve your earnings.

No comments: