Friday, January 18, 2008

Tagging time

This tag comes from friend Chez Francine . So now i would love to share this to all.

How long have you been blogging?- I started blogging just last November 2006
What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?My friend inspired me to do blog when she said that it is nice to write your daily post and it is like your diary.At first i already knew but i am not so much serious about it.
What are the 3 things that you love about being online?Information,Chatting,and shopping.
What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?Not so much struggle because i had limit to surf or else it is catasthropique for me.Now i can manage my time on when that i can be online.Like when my son go to school.If he is sleeping.and at night.If my husband is here i just stay few minutes to my computer since for us it is family hour.Watching DVD together.We profit the time while our son is sleeping.In that way we still have our husband and wife relationship not just father and mother rule.

So now, I’m sending this tag to the following dear beloved friends (new and old friends) I have like Lucille , Gypsy, amy

No comments: