Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tempura and i don't know

Yesterday i am in good mood of cooking tempura i don't know why.So i check our cook book and as usual i didn't follow my recipe i did it with my own even though it is my first time cook this kind menu and i am happy to say that my husband love it.He said that i am a good cooker.He said even i cook only during blue moon lol but the dish mostly i cook is very Delicious.And he know that i will never cook that dish again.Funny i am really like that after making new recipe with my own i can easily forgot.


In this second photo i cooked also that i don't looking any recipe.lol.I just see our refrigarator that we still have cote de veau then i chopped it small then i add spaghetti boulognaise sauce then some carrots and potatoes and i put salt and peper and i add laurier.(panakot).It is very good i just invinted again sorry.I remember that one time i cook chicken something and i add some seasoning and my husband ate 2 pcs of chicken he told me that it's taste like indian chicken flavor so much good.I also invinted that menu and now i can't even remember how did i cooked it.lol