Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday my husband told me that it was a**crepe day**You know what is crepe?For me i call it hotcake a la française:-) .My in laws are arrived last saturday so i am not in charge in cooking.Normally i let her do the cooking since my father in law is very chossy in terms of foods.Yesterday my mother in law prepare crepe and everybody was happy.I am longing to eat crepe but since i don't know how to do it i don't have a chance to make it by myself.But yesterday i really watch my mother in law how she prepared and i was just surprise because it was very easy so now i think i could do it by myself.


Here is the basic recipe for crepes.
INGREDIENTS:
4 eggs
1 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons melted butter
PREPARATION:
Measure all ingredients in to blender jar; blend for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides. Blend for 15 seconds more. Cover and let sit for 1 hour. (This helps the flour absorb more of the liquids.) Regular Crepe Pan Directions:Heat crepe pan.


No comments: