Monday, April 21, 2008

Went around the city of evreux


I am still with my inlaws place and will be here for 3 weeks.Today i am in mood of walking around and take some pictures of the city.As most of all girls love flowers and i was so happy to see the gardens that has lots of flowers.I didn't mind what people said when i stop and took pictures.I really appreciate the colorful garden that they have here.I was just felt sad when we went to the public garden at late afternoon because i forgot to bring my digital camera but anyhow here is the picture that i can share to all my blogger friends.

5 comments:

Prily said...

Lovely garden indeed!By the way,thanks for visiting my site.and yes, we can exchange link.Please let me know once you added me.Have a great time blogging!

Amy said...

Hi jan, musta dinha? send mr soleil here. hehehe* bitaw, kalagot jud cgi ulan uy.. can't wait to be in pinas:((

Amor said...

Kaguapo sa mga bulak Janese!uy tawag si Ann,ingon sya adto daw sya dnha sa Evreux.TC!

retchel said...

wow nindota sa flowers oi..

anyway just dropping by here..hope we cane xchange links..

Retchel‘s Product Review

byrningbunny said...

I'm glad you came back! The first message didn't have your blog address, so I was just guessing this was you. lol