Wednesday, May 7, 2008

couscous comme là-bas


I am so courage to cook couscous.Thanks to my friend ann who teach us how to cook couscous.Well i will say us because me and lennie are there to watch her on how she cook but of course we help her.I am the one who cut the vegetables and lennie tried to cut some too.Lennie cook the main dish.Sinigang na pasayan and me i cook biko and do the turon which our friend amor teach us how to prepare too.I don't have this cooking talent wanna know why?Well first my husband is a good cooker,he just read and not even follow the recipe and the result is more perfect.But i am happy to say that my couscous is perfect.My dom ate almost 2 plates lol!I put more vegetables and less meat.Photo will be post tomorrow.I am tired to get my camera downstairs.Lazy isn't it?Well it is not easy to prepare couscous though it is almost 2 hours to cook.

No comments: