Thursday, May 22, 2008

Planning my garden room

Since i was a child i love gardenning.I love to smell those scented flowers and plants sourrounded with flowers and hear those birds singing and enjoy watching the bees and butterflies. and i always dream that one day if i will have my own house that build in a very high quatily that i am sure it will last long and i will take good care of my garden of course i wanted to have my own garden room.With all this plan i know it is not easy because i need to think wisely first the area then the raw materials.Funny to think that it is not only me who is dreaming about this dream house.In fact my husband too,i just notice when we went to the supermarket me and my husband he stop to the realstate agency and looking those houseplan.He told me that he wanted to have a woden house and have a private patio facing to our garden.I was surprised when he told me that because in my heart i know that he also love to have this kind of house.For us having combine innovative design with the natural beauty of wood and glass with use of traditional materials with a combination of sophisticated technology we can create a garden building with difference.I always wanted to have a house or perhaps a home office with an elegant garden room where i can relax.It might a dream as of now but i will try my best to have one of our own.I know it is a long term plan so that is why as of now it is just a plan.I really wanted to have a place where i can be on myself well of course my husband,a place that you can forget problems.

1 comment:

parnika said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com