Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagging time

Thanks hailey for the tag i am happy to do it seems sounds very interesting on how my name in japanese.

BEGIN HERE -----For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.TRANSLATION:
A - ka
B-tu
C-mi
D-te
E-ku
F-lu
G-ji
H-ri
I -ki
J-zu
K-me
L-ta
M-rin
N -to
O-mo
P-no
Q-ke
R -shi
S -ari
T -chi
U -do
V-ru
W-mei
X-na
Y-fu
Z-zi

My real name is HAILEY and my JAPANESE translation is RIKAKITAKUFU
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har.... har... har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. Sanilisa - arikatokitakiarika (Good for tongue twister challenge...hehehe)
4. Jeanne - zukukatotoku (sounds strange hahahha........ )
5. Juliana - zudotakikatoka (oh boy...i am glad that I am not Japanese :D It is difficult name for Juliana....LOL)
6. ANNA MARIE - katotoka rinkashikiku, oufff! That's quite long and it doesn't sounds nice at all hehehe. Funny!
7. Hailey - RIKAKITAKUFU That's quite a tongue-twister, right?
8.Janese-zukatokuariku!Ngek!hhaha sounds like (suka sa ko ari nako)!hahahhaha funny!
9.Your next!!
How do your names sound in Japanese:Reyna,amor,amy.

3 comments:

reynaleo28 said...

Thanks Jan for tagging me on this. Come look at MY 10 too, there is something for u to do there.

lira said...

sis, tagged u here http://lirastafford.com/2008/05/my-things-to-do.html

eli said...

hi nice page huh,.,
plss link me up
http://nurse4ever.com
http://imnurse.asia
tnx,.,..
hope u will add me and i'll do thesame with u