Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spent weekend with friends


I spent weekend with my friends.It was quite short but fun.My friend Lennie from Rouen meet me in front of Eiffel tower then we hang around there.We took pictures and had our lunch in Filipino store.We did some shopping and at around 5 pm my friend Ann joined us then we spent the rest of the afternoon having some small tour in Bateaux mouche.At night we had our dinner in Japanese restaurant in near Champs Elysee's.Then we decided to went back to Ann's place.We watch TV then enjoyed sharing our pictures that we took last afternoon.Our friend Ann was really tired so we decided to go to sleep around 2 am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had fun, it was tiring but FUN!! thank u!!! I think it was already past 3am we slept Jan! it was hard for me to look at two sleeping beauties and me preparing for work at 6 am! just imagine!

candide