Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tag from Jm

Thank you jm for this interesting tag of yours
1. Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. moms..... check nyo 21. Technotrend 22. Ness 23.Filipino love stories 24. Lisa 25. Ester's Daily Thought 26.Missbodybeautiful 27. My Daily Thoughts and Moods 28. Jm's DAILY ROUNDS 29. Worldblog 30.Your next!
1. What do you want for your birthday?To have good health and be more sexy lol!
2. Who will be your next kiss?Let me think?!hmmmm my next husband?hahahah kidding of course my husband!
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?Last saturday with my husband
4. Are you wearing socks right now?nop
5. How did you spend your summer?To the beach with my family
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?Nope.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?Water.
8. What are you wearing right now?Sleepwear
9. What was your last purchase?Sunglass.
10. What was the last food you ate?bread and strawberry.
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?Nobody.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?yes.
13. Do you have a pet?Nope.
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?always my husband teasing him to buy me a car lol!.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?Right next to my husband.
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?guess shoes and bag.
17. One thing you hate about yourself?a little fat now :-(.
18. Do you miss anyone?Yep my family in philippines
19. What are your plans for the day?hmm thinking what would i wear for our night out with my friends who live in paris lol
20. Last person you sent message?my mother in philippines
21. Ever went to a camp?Nope.
22. Are you a good student in school?of course:-)
23. What do you know about the (your) future?no i don't know but i hope it will be a nice future with my family
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?no not at this time,just body lotion.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right , now?In cebu taking her name is charilou

now i give this tag to analiza uk,carlota,papatyam,bits,nora

No comments: