Friday, July 11, 2008

Little disappointed

Tonight we will be leaving to Normandy for our short vacation but sad to say i am a little bit sick so i can't stay this week with my son.I rather not to give my microbes to any of our family,so i will do is to stay only the weekend and i will be back home with my husband and we will leave our son to his cousins,auntie and his grandparents and i will join my son on the next week 21 of July.It is ok for me at least my son can enjoy more with his cousin since it is only twice a year they see each other and it helps also for them to be close each other.I have terrible head ache today,Sorry for all my blogger friends for not visiting your blog,I will make it up when i will OK.Thank you for your understanding and have a nice vacation to all:!

No comments: