Sunday, August 31, 2008

Preparing

This coming tuesday is the school day of my son.I clean is playing area partly downstairs in our house then my husband paint the terrace actually 1/4 part because my father in law already did the 3/4,So my husband finish the rest since it is quite sunny this afternoon.And around 5 pm,We went to the school to check which class my son belong.But unfurtunately they still didn't post anything so perhaps my husband will check tomorrow afternoon so that we will not have any problem for his first day school.For this school year i decide to let my son stay whole day so that he will enjoy more playing and do some school activities with his classmates.I think i am more excited than my son.Just so much bad because here there not use to have school uniform.Yes they are some school has uniform but it is only for private school.

No comments: