Friday, October 17, 2008

Mess after dinner



Last sunday i ate in ann's place.We had a very nice dinner(thanks ann!)We enjoyed talking to each other.Ann envited her iranian friend with her husband then our other friend name jennifer with her husband too.It is only me who came without husband :)Well we think our son we don't want him to be tired in school so it is my husband who watched and stayed home while me enjoyed the night with friends:-)


For change i took this pic on how ann decorate her dinning table:-)
The table before dinner!!
Table after the dinner!!not so messy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

bonjour jan, cute ng table settings nya.. very colourful:)

Carol said...

Hi Janese! I am sorry it took me so long to respond. Been away for a while. For some reason I could not leave a message in your cbox, I do not know why. I will add you on my blogroll as you requested. :) Add mine too!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for off topic, but 2012 is close, is this really matter?