Monday, October 20, 2008

Save money now

I just phoned my mother to know how are they and she said that they are fine but she kept saying that she want to change her eyeglasses to a new one.I told her it is OK i can help her and now i am checking on where i could buy cheap one for her, and guess what?I found a site that sales a very interesting price for eyeglasses yup!at zennioptical they sale stylish prescription glasses online from $8 you can choose find so various frames selection such as with single vision lens,sunsensor lens,tinted sunglasses lens,biforcal lens or progressive lens for a very low prices.In fact they were so much known that their story was published at Chicago tribune .Read the story!http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/yourmoney/chi-ym-spending-0722jul22,0,2050256.story .It is just too bad that i only knew this site today otherwise i could share this information to my friend who just expense almost 200 euros for her eyeglasses.For me it is better to be more smarter and take more time to decide and search more sites where i can find less expensive that i know i can save money.Honestly, am happy to say that now i can buy one now for my mother's progressive lens for a very low price.So why paying expensive eyeglasses if you can have it for a low price!?

No comments: